Events throughout the year offer fun and practical gardening advice for creating and enjoying gardens of all sizes. These include:
- New Home or New Garden – things to consider when moving into a new home, includes tips on how to avoid common mistakes
- Gardening for Wellness – sustainable and environmentally friendly garden design targeted to promoting wellness for individuals, home, and business
- Gardening Through the Seasons – classes with a focus on gardening tasks that can bring ease of maintenance and joy in the garden throughout the year
- Edible Flowers – learn about flowers that can be used safely for cooking and decoration, includes hands-on practice and samples
- Soils and Plant Nutrition – how to improve the soil for best plant success and how plants tell us what they need, includes plant samples
- Other fun events – fairy gardens, containers and table toppers, planting for fragrance and touch
Check Back. Coming Soon.